Listen on iTunes here
Subscribe / listen to all shows on Soundcloud
Incidents, Problems & Chaos
What happens when the bottom of the world chat about IT Service Management.
Month in review
– 12 Months of the Podcast, as made clear by the anniversary of the Christchurch Earthquake.
– Tristan introduces an upcoming documentary on the Earthquake – When a City Falls trailer
– Simone is preparing for the upcoming Enjoy Your Working Life workshop
– itSMFnz Conference site http://itsmfconference.org.nz/ Looking for sponsors and speakers!! He is even contemplating speaking.
– The Poodle bites back – The UK podcast discusses everything social as inspired by the IT Skeptic
The Team Talk with the Andrew Sauter from Thinking Dimensions on all things Problematic
· Winners of the Telstra ITSMF Service Management Innovation award.
· About the KepnerandFourie technology
· On the topic of incident management and questions have a look at the Thinking-Dimensions white-papers on ‘IT Root Cause‘. Topics include the ‘MIM’ process that Thinking-Dimension won the Innovation award.
· When Asking Questions, Tristan bought up Douglas Adams.
· On the topic of Decision Making have a look at Thinking-Dimensions whitepapers
· To learn more about IT Service Availability and IT Root Cause Analysis have a look here
· If you’d like to learn more about Thinking-Dimensions IT RCA course download the pdf here
Booby(s) of the Month
· Our Booby of the month has a little celebrity content Stephen Fry – NZ broadband booby NZ Herald story
The team will record Episode 16 on March 28th 2012. Now is the time to get suggestions for guests and podcast content to email@example.com