your services our wisdom
It is widely quoted that we need the right tool for the right job. Critical to your success is having the right IT service management tool that meets the unique needs of your organisation.
Macanta is vendor independent and is purely focussed on helping you achieve your desired outcomes.
Our extensive experience in the tool selection process and our knowledge of the market place enable us to effectively help you throughout, or on any part, of your tool selection journey.
Macanta can also ensure that the organisational change aspects of the tool selection project are addressed in order to obtain buy-in and consensus for the need to change.
Tool selection, procurement and migration/implementation is a costly exercise and therefore one that should be done right first time. Too many organisations don’t spend enough time planning and preparing or seek expert help and end up migrating to a replacement tool in all too short a period of time therefore never recognising the return on their investment.
Macanta can help ensure that you select the tool (and vendor) for the long-term.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail” – Abraham Maslow
The Macanta 10-step approach ensures that you identify all your requirements, now and into the future, and select a technology solution that aligns with the strategic direction of your organisation.
1. Identify strategic direction and business drivers for tool replacement
2. Identify all stakeholders, their roles and commence engagement
3. Gather requirements (functional and no-functional) – prioritise and validate
4. Comparison of future requirements with current processes to identify any gaps
5. Creation and distribution of RFI/RFP/RFT
6. Evaluation of responses and scoring against requirements
8. Vendor demonstrations of tools and reference checks
9. Final review and vendor selection
10. Procurement and closure (including project review)
Macanta will incorporate organisational change considerations throughout the project.
Macanta can assist with the end-to-end tool selection process or can assist with specific steps where you require additional expertise and market knowledge.
- Right tool at the right price for the right job
- Return on your investment
- Platform for process improvement
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved employee engagement
THE MACANTA ADVANTAGE
- Vendor independence
- IT service management expertise
- Real-world experience
- Extensive knowledge of the market place
- Proven tool selection methodology
- Organisational change capability
Click here to request a booking or pricing for a Tool Selection service.