It is important that both trainee and manager undertake assessments comparing outcomes across all the key areas immediately following the training and after an intervention period, providing detailed analysis and observations for individuals and an organisational summary.
What is the value that my training budgets have on organisational and individual performance?
How well was the training applied and implemented back in the workplace?
How can I measure its effectiveness?
What barriers may have may impacted employees ability to apply and implement the learning?
Am I getting value for money from my training programme?
Do you ask yourself any of these questions? If the answer is YES, then you need Macanta’s NAVIGATOR Training Effectiveness Assessment service.
Macanta’s Training Effectiveness Assessment, has been designed to assess generic training effectiveness and value, based on Level 3 and 4 of the Kirkpatrick model (behaviour and results).
Macanta uses NAVIGATOR which automates the assessment process therefore minimising the impact on your day-to-day operations. NAVIGATOR is a cloud-based simple and clean survey interface with a sophisticated statistical engine and role based surveys to ensure objective results.
The assessment is split over two periods:
- Initial profiling and baseline surveys immediately following the training, and the
- Variance measurement typically conducted a period (e.g. 90 days) after training has been conducted.
Click on the link to read more: Navigator Training Effectiveness Assessment V2.0
If you don’t know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing” – W.Edward Deming
Macanta will provide you with:
- An individual participant report. These are produced immediately following each individual assessment and will focus largely on behavioural changes and potential improvements
- A corporate management report. This is produced by the facilitating consultant and is a consolidate report including climate perception results, workshop outcomes (where applicable) and summarisation of participant trends from the assessment group. These contain the combined results of all the participant assessments and focus mainly on organisational results and performance, highlighting strengths and weaknesses.
THE MACANTA ADVANTAGE
- Role based surveys to ensure objective results
- Independent objective review
- Proven track record
- Minimal impact on your operation
- Reduced time to deliver results
Click here to request a booking or pricing for a Training Effectiveness Assessment service.