IT Service Management
Process improvement can be a shot in the dark if you do not know where you are and where you need to be. Your process improvement initiatives need to be aligned with business imperatives, otherwise there is no value or growth. Continual Service Improvement is not an option if you are to be successful in what you do.
Where am I today?
How good are my processes?
Which processes need improvement?
Where do I start?
Where do I need to be?
How will I get a return on my investment?
Where are my quick wins?
How do I get there?
How will I know I have been successful?
Do you ask yourself any of these questions? If the answer is YES then you need Macanta’s NAVIGATOR IT Service Management Assessment service.
This ITSM Assessment service gives you the ability to adopt a lifecycle approach to service improvement and gain a clear understanding of your current and future capability.
It is the flexibility of our service and the versatility of our approach that makes it the clear choice for your organization.
The scale and content of the assessment can be as small or large as you determine.
It can include all of the ITIL Version 3 processes or a sub-set that you wish to focus on.
“To know the road ahead, ask those coming back” – Chinese proverb
The Macanta approach is to ensure that you have ownership of the Service Improvement Plan arising from the assessment. Therefore, you have control over the implementation and its success. Macanta can provide you with the subject matter expertise and experience to make your journey a success but the destination is yours.
Macanta uses NAVIGATOR which automates the assessment process therefore minimising the impact on your day-to-day operations. NAVIGATOR is a cloud-based simple and clean survey interface with a sophisticated statistical engine and role based surveys to ensure objective results.
NAVIGATOR measures IT Service Management processes with reference to the ITIL framework. There are a number of differentiators between this assessment and the standard ITIL style maturity assessments:
- It approaches the assessment from a business outcomes perspective
- It includes an (optional) 360 ° perception survey of IT service delivery
- It includes an (optional) structured Improvement Planning Workshop for key senior stakeholders designed to focus on understanding the business drivers, getting management buy-in and focusing on selecting the most relevant process for assessment and improvement
- All process surveys are role based on a 360°basis, and use a number of different statistical scoring mechanisms
- Process are all scored in six dimensions: Capability, Distribution, Technology Enablement, Staff Competency, Level of Automation and Function to Process Efficiency (FPE)
- Process scores and improvement recommendations are prioritised based on unique organisational profiling
- Surveys are web based, designed to significantly broaden the data collection footprint, minimise disruption to the client and minimise data collection time as well as costs
- Provision of a detailed report including an improvement Journey Plan
Click on link to read more: Navigator ITSM Assessment V2.0
Macanta will provide you with:
- Score outcomes and detailed observations from the perception survey
- Profiling observations (risks and opportunities)
- Workshop outcomes (business driver and priorities)
- Scores at the individual process level as well as cross-dimensional observations based on the survey results
- Comprehensive process improvement recommendations, weighted and prioritised based on the organisational profile and Journey Planning stage
- Outcomes of the improvement planning survey (high level risk analysis)
THE MACANTA ADVANTAGE
- Independent objective review
- Analysis by a world leading expert in IT Service Management and the application of ITIL best practice
- Broad exposure to multiple organisations
- Practical approach with strategic, tactical and operational recommendations
- Proven track record
- Recommendations that include quick wins that can have an immediate impact on your process and service quality as well as long term gains
- Minimal impact on your operation
- Reduced time to deliver results
- Credibility leading to internal acceptance of findings
Click here to request a booking or pricing for an ITSM Assessment.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else” - Yogi Berra