Do you need to demonstrate your ability to provide services that meet customer requirements by standardising service management processes according to a broadly accepted standard?
Do you want to give your organisation a competitive advantage?
Do you need to know where you are today in regards to conformance to ISO/IEC 20000?
Do you need to measure progress over time to make sure you are meeting your milestones?
Do you ask yourself any of these questions? If the answer is YES then you need Macanta’s NAVIGATOR ISO/IEC 20000 Assessment Service.
The ISO/IEC 20000 assessment is designed to examine and measure the level of conformance to the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
It will identify areas of non-compliance where improvement is required in preparation for achievement of ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
This assessment is an effective way to involve managers, workers and beneficiaries; to embed continual improvement; baseline current capability; assess gaps; identify improvements; and drive an actionable plan.
The Macanta approach is to ensure that you have ownership of the service improvement plan arising from the ISO/IEC 20000 assessment. Therefore, you have control over the implementation and its success. Macanta can provide you with the subject matter expertise and experience to make your journey a success but the destination is yours.
Macanta uses NAVIGATOR which automates the assessment process therefore minimising the impact on your day-to-day operations. NAVIGATOR is a cloud-based simple and clean survey interface with a sophisticated statistical engine and role based surveys to ensure objective results.
NAVIGATOR measures all requirements of ISO/IEC 20000, split into 15 key areas, measured equally across people, process and technology. It provides a capability score indicating the degree of compliance underpinning internal audit, and providing a baseline for continual improvement or for full certification. It also measures business and customer perception of service quality.
Click on link to read more: Navigator ISO20K Assessment V2.0
Macanta will provide you with:
- Immediate reporting based on the most current data
- A detailed objective report containing:
- gap analysis against all ISO/IEC 20000 requirements
- focus areas to be addressed and enabling a improvement plan aligned to business need
- 360 degree business perception of service capability and quality
- detailed findings and scores against investigated processes, with expert observations and recommendations
- multi-phase journey plan
- A presentation aimed at executives and other key stakeholders
THE MACANTA ADVANTAGE
- Independent objective review by certified ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant
- Sophisticated statistical engine and role based surveys to ensure objective results
- Analysis by a world leading expert in IT Service Management and the application of ITIL best practice
- Broad exposure to multiple organisations
- Practical approach with strategic, tactical and operational recommendations
- Proven track record
- Minimal impact on your operation
- Credibility leading to internal acceptance of findings
Click here to request a booking or pricing for an ISO/IEC 20000 Assessment.