Macanta Training Newsletter #624/10/16
Training Newsletter #6 – October 24 2016
Welcome to the Macanta Training Newsletter. We would like to continue sharing with you an overview of some of our new training offerings. We are hoping this will be helpful as you navigate your journey to becoming a skilled professional with qualifications that are in demand, not just now, but into the future.
Featured Training: Foundations for Professionals
Foundations For Professionals (FFP) is an exclusive program for professionals working in IT Service Management.
Study ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, OBASHI, ITIL, DEVOPS, COBIT, or RESILIA for a complete picture of service management excellence.
- 12 months training access (365 days).
- Choose a package of 2, 3 or more courses that’s right you. You pick your own courses.
- Or choose one of our role-based packages.
Foundations for Professionals – Give yourself the edge!
The flexible way to build your IT service management skills. If you already work in service management, you can use FFP to broaden your skill set and improve your career and salary prospects.
For recent graduates or those looking for a career change, choose the courses that will make you most attractive to employers in your area.
- Fully Inclusive – If you want to get the full Foundations for Professionals experience and really show your IT service management knowledge, then the fully inclusive package is for you.
- Service Development – If you’re interested in the design and development of new services to meet business requirements, Foundations for Professionals Service Development an option you might want to consider.
- Security Focus – If you’re interested in cyber security and how to create resilient services, Foundations for Professionals Security Focus will take your knowledge to a new level.
- Cutting Edge – If you want to learn about emerging practices in IT, Foundations for Professionals Cutting Edge will give you an understanding of all the frameworks that are currently popular in the service management industry.
- New to IT – If you’re a recent graduate or looking to make a career change into IT, Foundations for Professionals New to IT will give you an advantage over your peers when it comes to applying for roles.
All of our Foundations for Professionals students have a full year to complete the program. You’ll be fully supported by our 24/7 helpdesk and tutor support from our team of qualified, highly experienced tutors. Every one of the courses is fully accredited and quality checked to ensure a quality training experience. Don’t forget, you can also book a mentor session to really compound all of your new knowledge!